When your horoscope tells you to make biscotti, you do it!
1 cup almond flour
¼ cup coconut flour
¼ cup cocoa powder
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 dashes of salt
½ cup of honey
½ cup of melted chocolate (I used unsweetened)
½ cup of nuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix all dry ingredients together except for nuts
- Fold in melted chocolate, honey, and nuts. Form into log
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let it cool for 30 minutes
- Slice log into about a dozen pieces.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 15 minutes.
The recipe is very rich and great for a day when I’m in the chocolate mood. I’ll try out some other recipes for the days when I just want a little chocolate.
Original recipe here